Friday, October 16, 2009

recent times

Top 5 Things Floating my Boat Recently...

1. This cocktail that KT had at La Boheme called 'American Beauty' that I LOVED and am ripping off at home in honour of KT's Bday tonight. Also will obv be default cocktail served at my wedding...
It contains:

<3 A glass full of rose petals:
Photobucket

<3 A double shot of gin:
Photobucket

<3 A shot of rose syrup:
Photobucket

<3 A dash of rose water:
Photobucket

<3 And tonic:
Photobucket

Come over sometime and have a glass full of roses with me xx

2. Kitto's precious family lending me their holiday house in beautiful Aldinga:
Photobucket
Where I'm staying all next week on ANOTHER (and hopefully my final) thesis lockdown.

3. FINISHING MY MOTHER FUCKING THESIS - GRADUATING - AND FINALLY BEING DOCTOR JESS!**
Remember Doogie Howser? I'm pretty much him now/soon. Except a) I'm not a REAL doctor (just a lame doctor of psychology) and b) I'm HEAPS prettier...
Photobucket
**This one hasn't actually happened yet but I'm sure it will soon. Right? Right.

4. Getting to see beautiful Zoe in Melbs. Miss you zo, come back. xxx
Photobucket

5. Gossip Girl S3. Yeah whatevs, I make no apologies and have no shame. Show me someone who says they don't love watching babes in amazing clothes run around the best city in the world, and I'll show you a liar.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment