Wednesday, September 23, 2009

making plans

Last night I dreamt that I finally had my own sausage dog and he was so naughty. We were riding the lifts in our apartment building and he kept running out just as the lift would close then I'd have to search around to find him. Is it possible to really love something that doesn't exist yet? Because I love my future puppy so much it's a bit of a joke. I imagine that Hans (that will be his name) will look a little like one of these dogs:

o hai! wearing a little jumper!
Photobucket

possible future hans running:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I also imagine that Halloween will be heaps funner when I have a puppy. Must stop googling 'dogs in costumes' 24/7.
Yes! FUCKOFFTOOCUTE!
Photobucket

hilarious dog expression. this costume demeans us both.
Photobucket

awesomest but impractical:
Photobucket

also must start brainstorming halloween costume ideas for self and not just for imaginary dog. so far i am leaning towards a bunch of grapes, a hot dog or a cheese slice. i have sourced costumes for all these ideas and they are all pretty stupid/awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment