Thursday, January 7, 2010

running up that hill

My favourite photos from the last 5 or so years, in roughly chronological order.

Remember when I looked like this? KT probably does.
Photobucket

Brit and Jeff, first real flatmate, first real boyf. Bless!
Photobucket

Remember MySpace? Amazing. Miss you MySpace.
Photobucket

Besties since back in the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember when Claire and Josh got together...
Photobucket

Shortly after so did Louis and I...
Photobucket

We all look like children.

I made some amazing, wonderful new friends...

Sweet little Kitto...
Photobucket

Lala my darling...
Photobucket

Zo-zo...
Photobucket

Banner...
Photobucket

Team Supes...
Photobucket

Angel-face...
Photobucket

Tone...
Photobucket

FT, and by default Jodie, Max and Miller...
Photobucket

Iz...
Photobucket

Fave indiez forevs...
Photobucket

Some of the BEST parties ever were had.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Louis moved to Sydney which was shiiiiiit. But just before we had a pretty amazing summer doing wicked stuff 24/7 including riding around in this baby:
Photobucket

Looking at giraffes and shit:
Photobucket

Being generally loving:
Photobucket

After he left, I spent most of time with these babes...
Photobucket

Being heaps wasted and disgraceful with this babe...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And going to strip clubs with this pack of babes...
Photobucket

I also spent a lot of time looking out this window, and being generally unproductive...
Photobucket

Eventually I packed my bags, in the name of love, and moved to Sydney too.

Photobucket

That is pretty much the only photo I have on account of generally hating it.

Eventually I moved to NYC, lived on the UES for a while, then moved to my dream home in Bed-Stuy, BK (my use of acronyms implies a familiarity with the city, you see?).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Naturally partying ensued...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As well as general hanging around on the street...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And slumber parties...
Photobucket

Louis and I went on the most amazing road trip ever for 10 days...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And eventually we both got fed up with being eaten alive by NYC and came home.

I had a pretty amazing and debauched 6 months reunited with my lady friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before I got restless and fucked off overseas again.
This time to Italy first...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then to NYC again to hang out with little Kitto...
Photobucket

Be generally disgusting...
Photobucket

And retire to the most beautiful house ever to write my thesis...
Photobucket

With my good, good friends Mister and Pokey...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Which pretty much brings me up to date. I'm living in the most amazing house with Louis and the most wonderful and horrible poof in Adelaide, his total babe boyf, and his silly dog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And so concludes the longest and most self-indulgent blog I am ever likely to write.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow. while that is a fab blog and I are so happy you are happy, the general hate attributed to Sydney hurts me.

    Sydney wants to say get effed but loves you too much to say it x

    ReplyDelete