Top 5 Things Making Jessie Laugh ATM
1. This listing on ebay has been removed now but it pretty much made me die a million laughing deaths.
Here is a picture of the bike in question too:
This is a max wicked sick BMX. It's a Reliance Boomerang and it's done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including: TOPS AS SUSPENSION REAR FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even thrown my sick BMXing name for FREE - Wicked Styx. Has minor surface rust on handlebars and front forks (easily removed). More rust on rear forks (as shown in pics). Tyres hold air but are pretty old. Basically, it's an old BMX, but it's radness is still 100% in tact. Tricks I have done on this BMX: Endos - 234. Sick Wheelies - 687. Skids - 143,000. Bunny Hops - 2 (my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I'm Rad to the power of Sick). Flipouts - 28. Basically if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don't mind.
2. Pretty much everything on this site, but particularly this one that made him famous. Adelaide legendz reprazent:
3. This will only be hilarious to a certain sub-culture of people. But if you're not a part of that sub-culture then I don't care to be your friend nor care what you think is funny anyway.
4. Anything on the onion but particularly this right now.
5. This will never not be funny/will always be funny.